BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Past Due.

Wow, its been about a month since I've last posted a blog (not that many might read; more for my own viewings later into the year).

First off, its 5:15 a.m. in the morning. I tend to be a light or heavy sleeper depening on what transpired though the day. Now, this morning, early morning, I woke up at 5:30 since I couldn't seem to wonder why my phone wouldn't turn on.

After I ripped all the pieces apart and but them back together, I plugged it into the computer. APPARENTLY it was uncharged (silly me). I remember leaving it plugged all day the day before and when I was texting last night, I had a full battery life. Oh well, at least it works and I'll simply charge it today before work.

Well, yesterday I was alone, everyone had to work. Not that big of a deal. But... the day before coming home from work. Amazing. I got surprised by Lynday, Danny, Tony, and Brittany <3

Oh! Its Feb. 11th. Congratulations Erika. Happy Birthday Dory. I love you and miss you.

0 comments: