BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Must Be Just Like Living In Paradise

Every time my phone vibrates, the sensation of overwhelming pain and joy shooting up, flowing past my clothes, through my skin till it penetrates onto my heart causing it to awake, beating faster, and ache at the same time; knowing I had to tell you those words that cut so deeply.


My heart has been yours for over 3 years Ohio. Honestly, since I first started talking to you, I started to have feelings towards you. Only until we stopped talking did I truly realize how strong they were. Being apart from you... I fell for you. But when we started talking again... my love, love, grew for you with each passing day, each smile. Look at us now, completely in love with each other.

This is true love, I can never doubt my feelings for you. I don't hide behind a mask, I'd do anything for you. You are the one, the only, my Queen, my Princess, my Soul, my Heart... my one True Love.

0 comments: