BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The story of a life and everything that came after...


So, I just finished this book afew days ago. Yes, you can tell me its just cause I saw the trailer for it in the movies (which I work at a movie theater). Yet, after reading the book, I know so much is going to be left out during the movie (for obvious reasons which I won't be giving out spoilers). I won't exaggerate, but the moment I started this book, I really couldn't put it down. Didn't even last a full 2 weeks before I finished.

I enjoyed it so much, I told my friends and roommates and even got a copy for one of them. Needless to say, I'm sure their reading material is different from mine, yet it was a great book. This is the first book I read from Alice Sebold, but if anyone has other great recommandations to other literature she has written. 

All in all, I'm looking forward to this movie, directed by Peter Jackson, I can only hope he captures the movie with the same magnitude the book has. I hope Hollywood doesn't destory another potentional great movie with the usage of glamour and flickering lights.

0 comments: