BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Changes Can Occur... Just Got To Want Them


Its 7:20 a.m. Friday, October 30, 2009. Yesterday we came back from Laredo due to the fact that I had to work (thank you management for cutting the time I spend with my family short). Yet, I got to see my mum, god how I missed her. Got there around the afternoon on Tuesday, but sadly she had to work so I didn't get long to see her. Though, I did get to see E. :) I know, I went to visit my family (which I did), but I got to see my Tiny.

So dropping off my mum, I swung by E's to see how she was, talk abit until I had to pick up my mum. E invited me back for dinner with her parents, but my mum was hungry so I took her to TP (Taco Palenque) for some Panchitos. [Pretty much nachos with alvacodo on top]. She loves that, so I dropped her off and asked if I could head over to E's for dinner. Yes I may be 20, but still rude if I just take the truck without asking.

I arrived late at E's, traffic in some parts. Everyone had finished eating except for her, which I felt bad cause I wanted her to eat too. Though she did eat, we got to watch "Last House on the Left" I think, meh kind of movie; but thats just my opinion. Movie ends and I'm there with her family (Father, Mother, 2 older Sisters, and Brother) when her phone vibrates [Thank you Lynday! :D]. She wanted to know what we were doing and asked if we wanted to go to Wingstop.

Thanks for the save from the awkwardness... So we are off, course I wasn't hungry and asked E if she was, said no so we were just there talking with Lynda and Chente for a whilie.

0 comments: