BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ee-death

How the f*ck can you question me?
My well-to-do self being is nothing what it seems,
I'm f*cking broken by the one thing I truly fear,
Something so complex, nothing could compare to it near,
My heart, whatever the f*ck was left,
Was broken and torn right from my very breast,
I watched as you squeezed with all your might,
I continued dying slowly since that fateful night.

I've become hostile to all those who I called my fam,
What you used to feel for me is nothing but a sham,
I call and message to see how your doing,
Your short responses show me your true feelings,
My pitiful cries for attention and help are blown off,
To the sound of another number on your cell,
You quickly answer to see who it is,
I hoped you did that for me is what I wish.

How can it be I could have possible cared for you so,
Since its over you treat me like a f*cking bloke,
You f*cked me over continuously day by day,
But guess what, I loved you, which made me stay,
Loved, being the key phrase in this rant rage,
To you, I guess I'm nothing more than a stage,
Honestly the most I'll ever be is your toy,
You know my words are true, don't act coy.

I'm nothing more than a fall back, just in case right?
Someone thats always gonna be there day and night,
A simple call and I'll be there, Johnny on the Spot,
You know this truth, your acts make me rot,
I'll be the one you can kick to the curve like a doll,
But guess what, I'll always be there to watch you fall.
I'll be the one to pick you up and stand by your side,
Unlike the rest who just want to f*ck you like a ride.

Your doubting me, but look into my eyes as I look into yours,
Understand the truth of life and its course,
My eyes swell to see you in the arms of another,
We spoke of family, happy to be a father,
I lost that warmth in my heart when you walked,
Wonder how different it'd be if we talked,
I sigh at you with you talks of a daughter,
Yet you take it as a joke, killing me like man-slaughter.

0 comments: