BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Living THE Dream

How can I decide what I want to settle down with for my life? I want to do some many things with my life; be a game tester, veterinary medicine, teach English literature, travel the world, fire some of the deadliest weapons known to man. How is it possible to have a career in all those fields in order for me to accomplish them all?

I suppose what I really want in my future is the great “American dream” of having that promising career, a good family, the love of a faithful loving partner. If I really had to be picky, I’d want a two-story home with a large enough backyard for a trampoline and swimming pool. Beautifully furnished with oak dressers, white tile in the kitchen, black granite countertops, flushed carpet in the rooms. My dream life consists of having a dream career of the above. Be able to do all the things I enjoy, my hobbies; a studio for any times I may feel like recording or sampling music, or maybe just to have a good laugh with friends. A dark room whenever I feel artistic in developing film for fun: a location for any of my art supplies from ceramics to just painting.

If anything my life consists of decisions in my present time, so my future life is nothing more but hopes and dreams of a close to “perfect” life with everything working in its order. I know nothing will every work completely so I know certain things won’t work at times, but what I really want is just a life I can fully and truly control.

0 comments: