BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Techy Tech Tech

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies.


I write from you from foreign soil. By soil, I mean Lynday's computer on the other side of the apartment. Sadly my desktop might actually have to be put to Rest In Piece. It keeps turning off within 5 or so mins of being on so I am thinking I might need a new power supply; but I'm not a tech person so I don't really know.

Hopefully my hours at [crap] work get back straight again so I can have enough money to start building a new one up again. Starting with a power supply, next to motherboard, processor, memory, maybe a new hard drive. Finally a monitor. Either way, I have bills to pay so this might take longer than expected.

Speaking longer than expected. I STILL don't have my car. It's been well over a year and I am raging. I need that car to go to school and hopefully find a better job. Lets face it, minimum wage for doing a lot of different departments just isn't cutting it or my picnic in the woods. I don't see how management or corporation could be so stupid and blind and money hungry to try to treat everyone the same.

On a different note. WET. Xbox. I has it. I passed it once already. Finished some of the achievements. Now I'm a playing it again in a harder difficulty. Tempted to go to GameStop and trade it in for Tekken 6, or Street Fighter, or something else. But meh, I haven't decided yet. Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't. I should be a responsible adult and sell it to GameStop for the money for bills. I shouldn't have bought it in the first place, but I really wanted to play it. Its like Max Payne. Only female version with a sword and guns. :D

Recap. Computer. Busted. Paying to play WoW. Not playing. Car. Don't have it yet. Apparently uncle decided to paint it. Not sure the color. WET. Fun little game. Might trade it in. Not sure.

0 comments: