BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year. Lets give it a shot.

Since its the New Year. I decided to try to give society a second chance and work on my rage issues towards them. No this isn't my New Year's resolution. Just, I know people don't want to be around those who are always upset or what not. So here it is, my [so far difficult] attempt to cope with people's "not so smart attributes".


Day 1:
Work was a bust. I got sent home for using a Courtesy Cup [we hand them to customers]. So, manager sees me with one in my hand and since I made NO attempt to throw it away, I got written up. They also added that I was disrespectful the other day. I only voiced my opinion that managers where being hypocrites towards some of the policies and it was always easier for an employee to get written up, because no matter what, a managers word will always be right over and employees'.

Day 2:
Work was blah. I didn't get sent home; I behaved... whatever. As always I was last to be closed down. Managers wouldn't even look at me, though they would when I wasn't doing anything. Not because I didn't want to, but because there were 6 of us back there. Everyone had something to do because they are afraid of a getting written up for standing around. So I stayed on the register. Apparently that isn't enough. I've done more than enough over that past year where I've had to carry someone else's slack. I'm not going to be a lazy person, but I'm not going to fully go out of my way to impress these people. 3 of the managers have been employees that I've worked with before. Yet, they treat us just like the rest of the managers, like we are just pawns.

Day 3. Let's see what happens today.

0 comments: