BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waypoint Coming At You

Day 5:

So, today was my day off. Of course I didn't have to deal with society so I'm not sure if it's considered cheating or so, but I rather enjoyed it. Didn't get to work out, but did get to finish Tekken 6 Campaign Mode. Needless to say, it took me about 5 hours (I kinda wanted to see EVERY single cut-screen). It was a pretty fun game, different from the rest of the Tekken series. Not just an arcade mode, though would be nice if the Scenario Mode had 2P Mode. Would've been nice. But who am I to complain? It was a fun game :D

Day 6:
Back to work for me. Work in about 30 or so mins. So, it should be fun, I'm upstairs so again, no direct contact with people in general. Just me by my lonesome self. Question is, am I on next weeks schedule due to the fact that I'm on probation and all. I mean, if I had calls from other places I applied, I wouldn't have mind so much, even though I wouldn't want to leave that place in bad marks, but they have treated me like crap far too long. You can't claim you care about your employees one way then schedule them to the point of exhaustion. It contradicts yourself. Oh well, I'm sure most if not all places will in some way or another treat employees like that.

0 comments: