BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

So it begins...

Day 3:
A few nicks. Nothing major to make me completely lose my temper. Though, I have the sudden feeling I'm not fully welcomed by many at work anymore. No names mentioned, but I'm not really greeted by those who used to anymore. I wonder... Oh well, to each their own I suppose. Other than that, I got sent home early again, about an hour early. Not for bad behavior, it was just slow. But either way, cut in my hours. Another wonder, yup; getting canned sometime soon. *sigh* blah.

Day 4:
Nothing new. I was a whore today. First, well, last night I traded my mid-day shift to open instead. Then today at 9 I opened my part and co-worker wants to switch because her throat is sore and she can't talk to customers. So I opened HER part also only to work in the part I was first suppose to. 'Tis fun opening two parts, and yet according to my General Manager, I'm unreliable. He made a funny.

Other than that, decided to try something new this year. Every week I'm asking for suggestions from co-workers, friends, anyone to try something new. [Nothing out of the ordinary or what you wouldn't do, please]. It's split into 3 categories:

Literature:
Food:
Music:

This (fun) part will be posted on my other blog: The Red and The Black.

0 comments: