BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Its The Little Things

The purpose of this letter has no significance other than the reiteration of what I've told you before. My feelings and thoughts. I can't, and won't, ever be tired of telling you what you mean to me. How strongly I feel towards you. The way I can have the worst of days possible and simply hearing from you, even for a moment makes everything disappear. I honestly don't recall the exact moment I feel madly in love with you, I do know that I still fall all over again and again every single day. I could never stop these feelings towards you. You truly are the one, my only one. I think the distance between us is the reason we feel so strongly towards each other.

Can you imagine the sheer magnitude of our feelings towards each other when we are in each others arms? The intensity will hold the world in that moment and rock the Heavens. It will show them what true love looks and feels likes; the angels will shed tears of grace upon us. We can dance in them till the moonlit guides us away and towards a sunrise the world has never witnessed. Whether you believe me when I tell you how beautiful you are, how you are my angel; it's the truth. You are beautiful, my angel, my princess, my queen, my life, my everything, my one, my only one, my true love.


Individuals spend eternity looking for that special someone. I am ready to spend that lifetime with you, in your arms. Never leaving them or your lips.

0 comments: