BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

How long till a word is just... a word?

Dearest, forgive me for my actions earlier. I'm sorry. It's just now I hardly hear from you. You have school in the morning and your activities then I have to work at night when you are fast asleep. It is already taking its toll on me. I become agitated easily, lethargic, unbearable. I can't function without you. I miss you terribly, but I need you to put school first. If I can't go back, promise me you'll finish, please. I'd give anything to be in school right now. I need to go to Kent. But for how long would we be together before you go off to whatever school you desire. I wouldn't want you to stay because I was there. Especially if you had the opportunity to go to a school you really wanted to attend. Promise me nothing will stop you from finishing...


Its a new day already. It just hit Midnight and you are fast asleep. Ohio, I love that you want to talk, but I don't enjoy the thought of you losing sleep because of me. God, you mean the world to me. I simply can't live without you in my life. I was never really living until I meet you. Now, there is so much I want to live for, everything because I want to do so many things with you. So many promises I've made to you. I will keep each and every single one of them. I could and will never lie to you. I can't fathom the amount of pain I'd feel with the thought of ever hurting you. I never want to see you cry or ever be hurt again. I'd destroy anyone who would hurt you. Anyone who has.

0 comments: