BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Gods will Shed a Tear in Our Grace

Even though I couldn't see you, I could see how hurt you were when I told you I had to leave. It pained me to see that image. I know everything is hard, but I will try as hard as I can and as long as I have to to make sure you only have a smile on your face. I don't want a fake either, Ohio, you never have to hide anything from me. I want us to continue saying whats on our mind. Our love to be enveloped by truth and trust. I can't imagine ever lying to you, even a small white lie. You trust me so much, I know by the actions you've done.


Everything you've done sends so many messages to me. Your trust for me. Your dreams are my dreams. Your life is my life. I'll do anything for us. For you. Us. Our children. All of you mean everything to me. I can't wait to fulfill all my promises to you. Us traveling, rawring, living, enjoying all sorts of sights, taking beautiful pictures. We might need another closet solely for our pictures. Unless we get a dark room and keep them there. We might have to build our own home. A closet for your outfits, a gun room, dark room, possibly another closet where I'm sure you'll fill up with something. A living room, kitchen, den, dining room, our bedroom, guest rooms, the Boo's rooms...

5 a.m. Finally a chance to write to you. Forgive me for making you cry Ohio. You know I never want that. My dearest, if we were closer, I honestly would raise hell till I got the schedule I wanted or I'd find a new job where I'd get to spend time with you. I know I've told you countless times, but I can honestly say, I've never attempted to push you away. I've been completely honest with you the moment I meet you to when I told you I loved you up to now and forever. We were meant to be? Someone so beautiful as you who could put any Goddess to shame could love me. Why you don't believe me that you are beautiful baffles me. How you can't see the beauty I see, I don't know. But I'm going to try my hardest to make our wedding as pure as our love and try to get it even a hint of your beauty. It aches me to know that after a long tiresome day, you lie in bed shedding tears because of me.

I promise to forever be by your side in anything you do because that is the vow I take. To be your life partner, only yours. I found the one and only who has shown me the beauty of the world in her eyes and smiles. The sweetest of melodies in her voice and heartbeat. The realization that something so complicated as love exists between two people who love each other unconditionally.

0 comments: