BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

Its Cold Down In The Bottom

My dear. I hate this. They already made the schedule to the end of the month. I am overnight. I am beyond aggravated. The manager who controls the schedule is on vacation so I can't tell her to take me off overnights. As much as I enjoy the sense of peace and quiet that comes with working overnights, not being able to talk to you or my mum greatly outweighs its tranquility. This week that I had off, I tried as much to talk to you, but I felt hellish all week. Got headaches, body aches, sick most of the week. My mum had called me during the week, but I was either asleep or cranky/sick to talk with her. I know you mean well when you push me back to school...


Ohio, I know nothing about Literature or Writing. How can you think I'm good at something I don't fully understand? I know nothing about conjunctions, adjectives, adverbs, the difference between an action verb and a verb. How can I possibly become a journalist or get a degree in writing when I don't even know the basics. Forgive my pessimism, but I just can't see a way out of this hole I am continuous digging myself into. I will not blame others for the roadblocks I've set for myself. If you could live with me, would I really be selfish and let you? I honestly believe all I'd do is bring you down with me. I've spend countless sleepless hours lying in bed with that thought. I will not let myself sink you with me...

0 comments: