BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Small Moments In Life

You never responded to my messages as to why my last post made you really sad? I'm sorry that it saddened you. Babe, I never want to know or see you cry. I apologize but those are just thoughts I've had. I want to be completely honest with you. I always have and always will.


Is this love that I'm feeling,
Is this the love, that I've been searching for
Is this love, or am I dreaming

I do all this so I can get to be with you faster. Start our life together. Never leaving each others arms. You are my heaven, my paradise on this unholy soil.

4:30. I wish I was there right now, hearing your soft breaths as you sleep, the beautiful sound of your heart serenading me and warming my heart. Leaning in I'd kiss you softly as you stir. Then, as the night begins to disappear, your beautiful smile waking up the sun to shine upon us as we hold each other tight. Kissing your forehead then your nose, I'd tell you I love you, how beautiful you are, and how you mean the world to me; I'd kiss you softly back down till we are lying together basking in the morning sun, I'd know how lucky I am to have you in my life. Your heart beating its beautiful melody for me. My heart, belonging only to you. That is the morning I dream about. The morning I live for. To have those moments with you. For the rest of my... our life.

0 comments: