BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing But Love Between Us

3:30 a.m. Break Time. Half Time. Sleep Time. All sorts of things happening at different continuous, infinite space of time. Do we really understand the concept behind space and time? What if everyone perceives time differently, who's correct in the matter? How interesting I'm on my break, which happens to be about halfway through my shift and you are sleeping soundly. Again, would life be easier or harder for both or either of us if we were finally together.


As hard as it is right now for both of us. I truly believe if everything was the same, except us being closer, would be much harder. Would you really want to finally be able to see me for a a split second before I tell you I have to leave for work? Would or could I withstand telling you I have to leave your side? Could we really live with one of us rising up while the other finally gets to shut their eyes? If that was our life, I'd leave my job to be able to be with you. Even if I had to find something with less pay or benefits, it'd mean us being able to sleep and wake together.

That is the most important vision I have. Waking up to your slow, soft breaths. Wanting to kiss your lips so early morning. Never wanting to leave you. Falling in love all over again every single moment with you.

Good morning Ohio... I read your message. I pray you are okay... What would become of me if anything happened to you. If I am already doubtful of people and secluded to myself, what kind of human would I become if the one person I trust and love the most was lost to me? Would I even be human anymore or would I rock Hollywood's thoughts of the living dead? I wake up and fall asleep every time thinking of you. So many thoughts about you race through my mind, "is she okay? Did she sleep well? at all? Does she know how much I love her? Did she finish her work last night? I hope she eats breakfast. Has a good day today. Will I be able to talk to her today?"

God I miss talking to you, terribly. It breaks my heart, and slowly a piece of me is dying. I miss waking up hoping I could send you a kiss and message before you beat me to it. I miss you having to get off the computer, but still messaging me. Even though you could get in trouble. I miss dialing your number and hearing the sweetest melody in your voice when you answered. I just fell in love with you all over again thinking about those things. I wish I was home right now, hearing my favorite song till its slow beautiful rhythm sent me to a place I was safe with our arms wrapped around each other.

0 comments: