BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Last Moments with You

11:00 p.m.
Just saw a guy buy those animal silly rubber bands you told me about that you bought/wear. I got both happy and sad at the same time, my heart lightened my life yet brought the realization back. I should be home right now talking to you. Not here at work doing overnights. Sometimes I wish I got fired so I HAD to go back home and school...


5:50 a.m. Finally a break. Tonight/Morning has seriously dragged. Every time I looked up I hoped for those magical numbers 8:00, hell even 7:00, that's when the next person comes in. Sadly every single time I'd look up, only minutes would pass. If I was lucky, perhaps an hour. To think I have to continue this till the end of the month before I get a chance to even try and get my sleep pattern back. Will I last that long? I've already been close to having a breakdown in and out of work. How much more can I take? How long before my fake smile doesn't work? [Yesterday] Lynda asked me who I'm going to live with when the lease is over. That is funny because Danny already made it clear it'd be them and Lynda's brother in one apartment and Tony, Michelle, and I in another. I'm not entirely sure Lynda knows about Danny's intentions. Oh well. What I'd wish to be able to say I have a dorm already waiting for me at Kent State.

/sigh 3 mins before I have to go back to this hell. I love you Ohio. Only you. Forever and Always. Those are the last words I'd say if I only had those moments to live.

0 comments: